If you miss a lesson, do not to worry! You can make-up your missed lessons within the term. Make-ups are a perk we offer our students where possible. If all classes are full, we cannot guarantee make-up slots will be available, so choose your courses wisely!
How it works:
1. You can make-up your missed lessons at any of our locations.
2. Have a look at our timetable and see which other days your class is scheduled.
3. You can only make up your class with the same type of class. For example, if you missed an Intermediate class, you may only make up your missed lesson with another Intermediate class. You cannot make up your missed lesson with a Polegraphy class or a Splits & Backbends class
4. ONLY in the instance that your class is scheduled once a week on all timetables combined, can you make up your missed lesson with a Splits & Backbends class or a Tech class (e.g. High Advanced).
5. You don't have to call us in advanced to book, just walk-in and register your name at the studio reception and wait for the Instructor to take attendance. If there is space, we will gladly accommodate you! Otherwise, you'll have to try your luck on another day.
· Make-ups and drop-ins are 1 person to 1 pole.
· All missed lessons must be made up within the same term. Any unused lessons will be deemed forfeited by the end of the term.
· There are no make-ups for those who do not participate at performance week.
· You may make-up any missed lessons in advanced.
· Missed lessons do not roll over to the next term. Unused lessons expire at the end of every Term.
· Please be aware that we do not offer transfers or refunds for your registered classes/courses once any payment is received. Please consider your courses carefully before booking.
· Credit transfers and refunds will be done at the discretion of the studio.
· Choreography and level courses: To make-up all your lessons by week 7
· Splits & Tech courses: To make-up all your lessons by week 8
· You are not guaranteed a space as all slots will be allocated based on first come first serve, so be sure to log your name at reception!
· If the class has limited poles available, the instructor reserves the right to assign poles to the students accordingly.
· If the class is full, you may be asked to make up your class at another time. We apologise for the inconvenience, but it is very important that classes are not overcrowded.
· There are no make-up lessons for Drop-ins, Trial lessons or Workshops.
Unlimited drop-ins (aka buffet):
· You may drop-in any class within the term as many times as you wish as long as there is space in class. Please do not drop-in full classes as priority will be given to make-ups only.
· You may attend any class that is of your level or lower. Check here for class pre-requisites.
Priority of access to classes:
1. Students who have signed up for the scheduled class (1 to 1 pole)
2. Drop-in's who paid $45 (1 to 1 pole)
3. Partners - Trial classes (2 to 1 pole)
4. Make-up students (1 to 1 pole)
5. Privilege Club members who are on the pole buffet (1 to 1 pole)
6. Single term pole buffet package holders (1 to 1 pole)