Dancing at The Brass Barre is a place where a lot of people come together to have a great time! We want to create a fun and safe atmosphere where everyone can be comfortable and enjoy themselves. To that end we have put together some general rules of etiquette below.
COURSES & PROMOTIONS
· All promotions are not to be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
· We reserve the right to cancel or suspend classes, combine classes, change teachers, or limit enrolment.
· Classes will be cancelled if there is insufficient enrolment or if the designated teacher cannot be suitably replaced. We will make every effort to notify you of any cancellations as promptly as possible. Students may choose to change their class without any admin charge or convert to class credit that will be valid for 12 months from date of issue. Class credit will be issued to those who have signed up for the cancelled classes. Please always refer to our online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
· All Courses, Classes, Trials, Workshops, Hen's Parties & Deposits are final sale and non-refundable. You will receive class credit to be used for future courses.
· Class credit expires 12 months from date of purchase. Any remaining credit will be forfeited upon expiry.
· All Courses are valid for one term from date redeemed.
· The studio reserves the right to amend, add, delete terms and conditions here without prior notice.
Thank you for honoring our studio policy. Happy poling everyone!