First time at our studio? Sign up for a Beginner level course, we'll give you 2nd course absolutely free! This way you get to try two different courses within the same term.
It gets even better, top-up a 3rd course for only $99!
1. Create an account via our online booking app here
2. Choose ONE of the following Beginners courses and complete your booking by paying for your chosen course.
3. For 'Cash At Reception' payment method, visit our studio during operating hours to enrol.
4. After payment is complete, you can now redeem your free course!
5. To redeem your free course, visit our studio during operating hours or fill out the form below. We will reply to your within 3-5 working days (or less) to confirm your free course.
6. Your free course must be lower in value of your first course.
*Are you worried you might miss a lesson? Not to worry, find out how you can make-up you missed lessons here
Read the terms & conditions carefully before booking:
. Applicable classes: Polegraphy (Beg) / Chair (Beg) / Splits & Backbends only.
. Both courses must be chosen and used within the same Term. If you do not find a suitable day for your free course, there are no roll-overs or credit issued. The free course will be deemed forfeited.
. If you choose Polegraphy (Beg), your first course must be Pole 1
. Free course applies to one person only and is not transferable
. Ladies only, unless stated.
. Applicable for first-time registrants and Trial class attendees at The Brass Barre only.
. If you missed a class, there are no refunds of class credit for 'no-show' or 'latecomers'.
. Minimum number of sign ups required, studio reserves the right to change or cancel classes in the event minimum number is not met. Class credit will be issued to those who have signed up for the cancelled classes.
Class combinations to redeem your free course are as follow:
> Pole 1 + Polegraphy (Beg)
> Pole 1 + Chair (Beg)
> Pole 1 + Splits & Backbends
> Chair (Beg) + Splits & Backbends
> Splits & Backbends + Splits & Backbends
To enjoy paying only $99 for a 3rd course, you may choose any of the following:
Polegraphy (Beg) / Chair (Beg) / Splits & Backbends
REDEEM YOUR FREE BEGINNERS COURSE
Before you start, ensure you have already signed up and paid for your first Beginners course online or at reception.
Pole dance - Shorts above the knees, tank top & face towel
Chair dance - Tank top, shorts above the knees or leggings & face towel
Splits & Backbends - Leggings, tank top that covers the torso & face towel. (This class involves partner stretching. For comfort and hygiene purposes, all participants is advised to adhere to the dress code.)