An exclusive event for The Brass Barre students!
Sat, 6 October 2018
Have a Girls Night Out at The Brass Barre, on us!
We are throwing a bootylicious themed pole dancing party for you to bring your friends over to party at our studio, shake that booty, and give pole dancing a try!
* Exclusive to registered guests of our members!
HERE WHAT’S UP
• Free Beginners pole class for friends of The Brass Barre students
If you are student and have attended at least one 8-week course at The Brass Barre, we invite you to treat your girlfriends to a fun night out at The Brass Barre! Where they’ll get to learn basic pole dance spins and a short Bootylicious choreography in 1 hour.
To book, fill out the form below.
• Free Bootylicous pole workshop for current Term 5, 2018 ‘Beginners Pole’ students
If you are currently taking Beginners Pole or Pole Gym this Term 5, you’re in luck! As a little welcome treat, we’re offering you a free Workshop to try out a different genre. Enjoy 1 hour of Bootylicious fun with Instructor Jamie on us! Sharing is caring, expect to share a pole with another pole sister! Up to 2 to 1 pole if the class is full. Studio 1 will be capped at 36 ladies.
To book, call our OrchardGateway receptionist at 6282 6962 and let us know your profile name and we’ll book you in if there is space! If for some reason you are unable to make it, please call us and let us know so we can release your slot to someone else. There are strictly no changes to your time slot if you arrive late and miss your slot.
• Free invert clinic for current Term 5, 2018 ‘Pre-Intermediate 1 & 2 students.
If you are currently taking Tech 1, Pre-Intermediate 1 or Pre-Intermediate 2 course this term, lucky you! Come and work on your inverts in a supervised setting with Instructors Elena and Elsie! Come early and warm up on your own. Once your time slot begins, take this time to speak with the instructors to get the feedback and practice you need to nail that invert for free! Each practice session is 30 minutes with very limited poles available.
Available time slots:
To book, call our OrchardGateway receptionist at 6282 6962 and let us know your preferred time slot. If for some reason you are unable to make it, please call us and let us know so we can release your slot to someone else. There are strictly no changes to your time slot if you arrive late and miss your slot.
• Special promotions for new signups, as well as referral perks!
TERMS & CONDITIONS
• This event is exclusive to students of The Brass Barre only
• Each student can bring up to 3 female friends for the Beginners Workshop
• Invited guests must be first-time registrants at The Brass Barre
• Referees are welcome to participate in the Beginners Workshop class if there is space
• Up to 2 to 1 pole in the event the class is full
• Workshop & Invert clinic will be based on first-come-first serve only. Limited slots available!
• Ladies must be at least 18 years of age• Attendance is limited and priority is given to students who bring guests
• If you can’t make the event anymore, please release the slot for someone else so they don’t miss out by filling out the ‘Amendment Form’ below.
6.30pm-7.00pm: Registration at studio reception. All invited guests must fill out an indemnity form upon arrival. Please arrive early!
7:00-8.00pm: Studio 1 - Free Beginner Workshop for invited guests
7:30pm-9.30pm: Studio 2 & 3 - Free Invert Clinic. Please arrive at least 15-20 minutes to register at warm up.
8:00-9.30pm: Studio 1 - Free Bootylicious Pole Workshop for current Term 5 Beginners. Arrive at least 15 minutes before the workshop to register and change into your dance attire.
Fill this out only if you are registering your friends for the Free Beginners Workshop only. If you want to register for the free Bootylicious Workshop or the Invert Clinic, call our OrchardGateway outlet during operating hours. See instructions above.
NEED TO MAKE AMENDMENTS TO YOUR REGISTRATION?
Can't make the event anymore? Need to change your friend's name? Need to add another friend? Let us know here and we'll get to it!