Please be aware that we do not offer transfers or refunds for your registered classes/courses once any payment is received. Please consider your courses carefully before booking. All Courses are valid for one term from date redeemed.
We will make every effort to notify you of any cancellations as promptly as possible. Students may choose to change their class without any admin charge or convert to class credit that will be valid for 12 months from date of issue. Class credit will be issued to those who have signed up for the cancelled classes. Please provide a valid email address and always refer to our online schedule for the most up-to-date schedule.
In the event of a class or course being cancelled, alternative dates and times will be offered. If we are unable to offer a suitable replacement, class credit will be awarded with a validity of 12 months, or a refund will be given at the discretion of The Brass Barre.
You are welcome to sit in to observe the class and can make-up class your class on another day. Make-up classes must be done within the same term and are subject to class vacancies. Make up classes apply to full courses only.
Refunds will be given as studio credit, and only with the provision of a doctor’s note. Cash refunds will be given for exceptional cases such as pregnancy.
Students are to refrain from instructing or teaching any of The Brass Barre’s content without the written authorisation by the management.
No Rings while using the poles
No Leaning against mirrors!
Do not apply lotion on the day of your classes to avoid slipping and injuries
Do not use iTac or water on our poles
Instruction is for TBB instructors only. We encourage you to be helpful and make friends with your class mates, but no student instruction.
Please refrain from doing any moves or material that is not being covered in the current class you are taking.
In exchange for the ability to participate in classes at The Brass Barre, I hereby grant the following release from Liability and Negligence:
• I am at least 18 years of age.
• I release and hold harmless The Brass Barre, its officers, directors, employees, agents and landlords (hereafter the ‘Related Parties’) from any and all liability to my person or property caused in any manner, including the negligence of the Related Parties by my participation in the Pole Dancing program.
• I acknowledge that The Brass Barre is designed, through Pole Dancing routines, to concentrate on the cardiovascular system, flexibility, balance, coordination, muscle toning and endurance. The routines allow for an appropriate warm up period and students are advised to pace themselves during the course.
• I acknowledge that I have been advised to consult with my physician with respect to any past or present injury, illness, cardiovascular problem or any other condition that may affect my participation and ability to participate in the program.
• I acknowledge that I have discussed the appropriateness of the Pole Dancing program in connection with any illness or condition that I have or have had with my physician, and that I knowingly execute this release from liability and negligence.