GET A 2ND COURSE FREE
WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR A BEGINNERS COURSE
1. Create an account via our online booking app here
2. Choose ONE of the following Beginners courses (Beginners Pole, Striptease or Splits & Backbends) and complete your booking by paying for your chosen course.
3. For 'Cash At Reception' payment method, visit our studio during operating hours to enrol.
4. After payment is complete, you can now redeem your free course!
5. To redeem your free course, visit our studio during operating hours or fill out the form below. We will reply to your within 3-5 working days (or less) to confirm your free course.
6. Your free course must be lower in value than your paid course (unless your paid course is Splits & Backbends, your free course will be Splits & Backbends)
*Check out our class timetable here
*Are you worried you might miss a lesson? Not to worry, find out how you can make-up you missed lessons here
*Jump to learn more about our class descriptions here
Read the terms & conditions carefully before booking:
. Applicable classes: Pole dance for Beginners / Striptease (Open) / Splits & Backbends.
. Both courses must be chosen and used within the same Term. If you do not find a suitable day for your free course, there are no roll-overs or credit issued. The free course will be deemed forfeited.
. Free course must be lower in value than your paid course (unless your paid course is Splits & Backbends, your free course will be Splits & Backbends)
. Free course applies to one person only and is not transferable
. Ladies only, unless stated.
. Applicable for first-time registrants and Trial class attendees at The Brass Barre only.
. If you missed a class, there are no refunds of class credit for 'no-show' or 'latecomers'.
. Minimum number of sign ups required, studio reserves the right to change or cancel classes in the event minimum number is not met. Class credit will be issued to those who have signed up for the cancelled classes.
TO REDEEM YOUR FREE COURSE
Before you start, ensure you have already signed up and paid for your first Beginners course online or at reception.
Pole dance - Shorts above the knees, tank top & face towel
Striptease - Tank top, shorts above the knees or leggings & face towel
Splits & Backbends - Leggings, tank top that covers the torso & face towel. (This class involves partner stretching. For comfort and hygiene purposes, all participants is advised to adhere to the dress code.)